The Pig & Potter January at THE PIG – at Combe
🐖 We are so excited to announce our collaboration with THE PIG – at Combe, bringing you The Pig and Potter, a collection of bespoke and special events where we are marrying a good dollop of fresh air with a hearty, delicious breakfast and all whilst mingling with fabulous women in our community.
🎁 These very special events are a member exclusive opportunity and are not to be missed! There is nothing quite like the combination of fresh air, connection, the most spectacular Elizabethan log fires to warm you up and a hearty breakfast to leave you feeling fully nourished.
A gorgeous morning combining a delightful potter around THE PIG’s stunning grounds and meander through the picturesque village of Gittisham in East Devon countryside followed by a delicious breakfast situated in the luxe Elizabethan hotel.
There’ll be plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful backdrop of the East Devon countryside whilst also enjoying time getting to know other members of our brilliant community at this intimate morning event.
What to expect:
- Exclusive to Six Degrees members and non-members
- Bring your reusable coffee cup for a warm drink before our stroll
- Approx. 2.5km walk through enchanting landscapes
- Mostly even terrain, with a touch of off-roading adventure
- Wear appropriate footwear and attire for the outdoor excursion
- Experience “change stations” to meet and mingle with fellow attendees
- Return to the hotel for a delectable breakfast and extended conversations
- Stay and work from the cozy lounges if you choose
- Ample parking available at the venue, consider carpooling
- Timely event start is greatly appreciated
If you are looking for networking that makes you feel good and uplifted, then you have to try Six Degrees’ Pig and Potters – definitely one of my favourite events so far! – Shannon