The Pig & Potter August at THE PIG – at Combe
We are so excited to announce our collaboration with THE PIG – at Combe, bringing you The Pig and Potter, a collection of bespoke and special events where we are marrying a good dollop of fresh air with a hearty, delicious breakfast and all whilst mingling with fabulous women in our community.
The Pig & Potter Events
A gorgeous morning combining a delightful potter around THE PIG’s stunning grounds and meander through the picturesque village of Gittisham in East Devon countryside followed by a delicious breakfast situated in the luxe Elizabethan hotel.
There’ll be plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful backdrop of the East Devon countryside whilst also enjoying time getting to know other members of our brilliant community at this intimate morning event.
What to expect – the details
- Exclusive event for Six Degrees
- Bring your reusable coffee cup so we can grab a fresh hot drink before heading out together for a lovely stroll (get ready to take in deep breaths of the lovely, fresh country air)
- Approx. 2.5km amble across mostly even(ish!) terrain, walking predominantly on a path but be prepared for some off-roading!
- We recommend bringing appropriate footwear and clothing
- There will be ‘change stations’ where we will invite you to swap walking partners, meaning you’ll get to meet as many attendees as possible
- We will even get the chance to feed the pigs (not guaranteed yet we are very hopeful we will be able to) and we will also hear a few words from one of the amazing THE PIG team about the garden on the farm
- Return to the hotel after an approximate 40 minute stroll to a delightful breakfast to continue the conversations
- Bring your laptop and stay and enjoy working from one of the lounges
- These events are for Six Degrees Members Only
- Parking available at the venue, we recommend car sharing if possible
- Please be ready to start the event on time
An intimate affair, tickets are limited to 12 meaning this will be a really special event and we cannot wait to pop on our wellies and enjoy a ramble through the countryside and potter around the breathtaking East Devon countryside with you before enjoying a belly warming breakfast.
Please note, Pig and Potter events are members only. Please note email addresses will be shared with THE PIG – at Combe.
Want to become a member? Simply click here to release great events like this and so much more.