October Online Win in a Week with Jaxs
Get ready to supercharge your workspace and ignite your productivity like never before! Join us for this month’s Win in a week with the one and only Jaxs from House of Millie’s!
If your workspace has been sapping your creative energy and leaving you uninspired, then this is the event you’ve been waiting for. Jaxs is here to spill the beans on her secret recipe for a positively charged and ultra-productive workspace. Whether you’re toiling away at home or in a traditional office setting, Jaxs has a treasure trove of simple, budget-friendly tricks up her sleeve.
Get ready to turn that dull desk or drab home office into a haven of inspiration, a place where you’ll actually WANT to spend your time. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to win big in just a week with our exclusive workbook and accountability group!
Sign up now and let’s dive into a world of workspace wonders with Jaxs! 💼🌈🎉
- Dream big: how do you want your office space to feel? What is the blocker that has stopped you from stepping into your space?
- How can you bring yourself and your brand into your space? Think about what lights you up, brings you joy and identifies and showcases you and your brand. This could be colours, images, or accessories, but do not limit yourself to just my suggestions; write down everything that’s your gut reaction.
- How does your space need to function for you practically? Do you have clients or a team working with you? Is it a multi-purpose space such as a spare bedroom and office?
- How do you love to work? Are you neat or messy? Do you like to stand, sit or move around? Do you love a view, music on or total silence?
- Your health is your wealth, so how can you create a space for yourself that inspires you and gives you time to continue your personal growth? For example, vision boards for inspiration, ear defenders to help with focus, daylight lamps, and candles the list for this is endless because your journey is personal and can be tailored and changed whenever you need it.
Jaxs loves all things gifting, wellness and design, which led to her creating House of Millie’s. It all began with her formulating some spa products in 2019 in her kitchen and crafting a customer gifting experience that won her two free from awards and retailed on notonthehighstreet. During her own business growth, she supported her husband in growing his Airbnb business, developing the guest experience and interiors. Today, she has designed and styled over 60 homes incorporating her spa products as sleep gifts and creating wellness spaces within the properties using natural elements, soothing colours and rich textured comforts.