Revamp your mornings with our gorgeous breakfasts, where nature meets networking
🌤️ Embrace a fresh start with us at Six Degrees! 🌟
We understand the importance of fresh air, meaningful connections, and starting the day right. That’s why we love to start the day in this way, with not just breakfast, but with an energising walk surrounded by 360-degree views of the estuary and surrounding countryside.
🌳 Nature meets networking: Join us at 08:00, and don’t forget your raincoat and wellies—just in case!
☕ Cozy mornings await: After our stroll, we’ll head into Dart’s Farm, where we’ll indulge in tea, coffee, freshly baked pastries, and nourishing granola to set us up for the day ahead
👢 So, dust off those wellies, and let’s come together for breakfast. Start your day right with Six Degrees, where connections flourish, and mornings come alive.
What to expect:
- A friendly, energising and informal way to start the day
- Bring your reusable coffee cup for a warm drink before our stroll
- Approx. 1.5k stroll around the grounds of Dart’s Farm
- Mostly even terrain, with a cheeky incline to begin
- Wear appropriate footwear and attire for the outdoor excursion
- Experience the warmth and comfort of Dart’s Farm to meet and mingle with fellow attendees after the walk
- A delicious breakfast and extended conversations
- Ample parking available at the venue, consider carpooling
- Timely event start is greatly appreciated
This is the most gorgeous way to start the day. You never regret moving your body first thing in the morning – I love the breakfasts! – Abi